For all those people who would love to own something cool under four dollars, here’s a deal. Can you guess what deal I am offering you? I am pres
For all those people who would love to own something cool under four dollars, here’s a deal. Can you guess what deal I am offering you?
I am presenting a smartphone that would come under four dollars flat. What you don’t believe me? Well, then chew your hearts out because Freedom 251 is here. Indian Smartphone company, Ringing Bells has presented an offer that’s hard to resist.
Whoa, who could have thought such a cool gadget could come so cheap. The cheapest smartphone you can have.
Well, this inexpensive mobile is loaded with a dozen of interesting features. Why don’t you check it out for yourself?
Features Of The World’s Cheapest Smartphone
- This Smartphone has a 4-inch HD display and the screen possesses a 960×540 pixels resolution.
- Powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, it has a performance which can compare to other competitors in the market.
- The OS is Android 5.1 Lollipop which is a reliable operating system.
- I am not impressed with the 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. This can be scaled up to 32GB with the aid of a microSD card. The configuration is similar to its competitors.
- This device consists of a 3.2MP rear camera and a 0.3MP front-facing camera. The camera is flash enabled.
- 3G enabled internet browsing.
- Social networking apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube.
- Access to Google Play store.
- This smartphone is loaded with a 1,450mAh battery. You can carry on without charging the phone for a day.
- 1-year warranty makes it a cool device to own.
This cool device has made it to the market owing to the Indian government’s Make In India initiative. Ringing Bells has 650 service centers across India. Who wants the world’s cheapest smartphone? Everybody!
Thank You God, for answering my prayers. I am off to buy one for myself. Save one for me, folks.