There are different platforms and social channels, such as Instagram, that you can use for your email marketing campaigns. However, to use these plat
There are different platforms and social channels, such as Instagram, that you can use for your email marketing campaigns. However, to use these platforms successfully and get the desired results, you will need to know the features of each and the pros and cons.
Instagram happens to be the best and most popular platform for marketers for any promotion, whether it is through simple pictures and videos or integrating it with your emails. However, you can also increase your email subscriptions through WordPress and other marketing plugins.
The good thing about it is that along with your email list it will also help you to grow your website. However, building an email list manually is tough and time-consuming, and sometimes it can be less effective. Thankfully, you have WordPress email subscription and marketing plugins that will make your task simpler and quicker.
This will help you to:
- Create professional emails
- Personalize them and
- Send them from one WordPress dashboard.
This will, in turn, help you to grow your readership, email open-rates, and increase your business prospects. All you have to do is choose one of the best WordPress email marketing plugins available that is right for your business as well as select the right hosting service provider.
Benefits and working process of the software
When you use email marketing software while using online and social platforms such as Instagram, you will find it more beneficial and useful to send out email messages in bulk to your list of subscribers. The primary benefits of it are:
- You will get new customers
- Enhance relationships with them and
- Build customer loyalty.
You will be able to reach out to your target audience through your email marketing campaigns quickly and easily irrespective of where they are. The best part of it is that you will not have to pay for getting those expensive ad spaces on Google or Facebook.
When you use the best email marketing software, it will work by leveraging some of the essential features, including:
- Automate sending email sequences when someone performs an action on your site or join your mailing list
- Customize the email templates taking out the coding requirements out of your email marketing so that you can add images and content to your emails
- Create more dynamic content using merge tags in your emails for each user in your email list and
- Segment your email list based on different data such as open rates, interests, time spent, purchase history, and others.
You can use the analytics dashboard and other advanced features to improve the open rates, click-through rates, and purchases by adding polls, contests, giveaways, coupons, and events in your campaign.
Using Instagram and email marketing
The best part of integrating Instagram and email marketing is that you can nurture the leads, old and new, and turn them into your paying and loyal customers. However, this is a combination of art, science, and skill that will take time to master, and till the time you do that, you can take the help of the experts at Gramista.
You will need to:
- Understand the factors that make your target audience tick
- Know what to offer to them and
- Master the strategic approaches to take across different channels.
A perfect combination of the power of Instagram advertising and email marketing will surely take your email open rates and conversion efforts to the next higher level.
Since this a mobile app, you will need to keep the mobile users in your mind and set up the Instagram ad campaign strategically so that it drives more traffic to your newsletter landing page. Fort this you will need to know a few things to get your ad campaign right. These are:
- The headline which should hook the readers immediately by touching their pain points and offering a solution to evoke a strong emotion
- The body that should reflect the concepts and familiarly communicate with your target audience by using prevalent industry jargon
- The CTA which should create the final nudge so that your users click through so that you get your email subscriptions and
- Targeting so that you can pinpoint the people you want to send the mails to by filtering them according to the demographics and interests, your profile activity, and custom audience sets.
Lastly, make sure that the landing page looks good on mobile and is easy to navigate as well. This will convert them and make them sign up to your list.
Device placement considerations
Another thing that you should consider while using the Instagram platform for your email marketing campaigns is device placement. There are ideally two specific things to note when you choose between the different device options. These are:
- You must adjust the platform placements which means that you can choose between an ad appearing only on Facebook News Feed for specific devices or only on Instagram Stories and
- You must know the limitation of targeting specific Android Devices or any particular iOS devices within the same ad set because, for this, you will need to design separate ad sets according to the devices selected.
You can target specific device owners who are interested in particular devices by using the Audience Overlap tool of Facebook to compare audience ownership and interest.
Creating your email list
You will need to create a different email list to send different messages to different groups of people. You can create it by segmenting your list according to the location by using Mailchimp and send an adjusted version of your regular email that you send out weekly to your local segment.
Other ways to make your email campaign more fruitful are:
- Leveraging your old blog posts to drive more traffic from search engines
- Creating special opt-in offers to incentivize people for signing up to your email list and
- Having a clean email list with no names and addresses bought because they have not opted-in to receive your emails.
Also, make sure that you explore A/B testing so that you know which emails are working and how you can improve the open rates of others.