Personal data and general goal The CV starts by writing the full name clearly and prominently in addition to mentioning other personal information, s
Personal data and general goal The CV starts by writing the full name clearly and prominently in addition to mentioning other personal information, such as address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail.
All that was mentioned is written at the top of the CV, then the goal, which is a short sentence describing the type of work a person wants to get.
Practical experiences are mentioned whether they are paid or unpaid, or they are full or part time, so that the job title, tasks, and company information are recorded for each business separately starting from the most recent to oldest.
All educational stages that a person has gone through in this part of the CV are mentioned, and they include university degrees, graduation mark with mention of general and sub specialization, in addition to mentioning school names, course names, and materials related to the job.
Achievements and skills:
All the person’s accomplishments are written and include membership in organizations, military service, promotions and others, in addition to mentioning different skills, and they can be changed in accordance with the required job.
Tips when writing a CV
To write a distinguished CV, you can stick to a number of tips, including the following:
- Highlighting the most recent and relevant information on the job offered to encourage further reading.
- List keywords related to the required job.
- Ideal use of grammar and spelling and show it to another person for reading and auditing.
- Write the name and page number in the footer.
- The font size is between 10 to 12 for base points and a larger font for addresses, while avoiding the use of more than two types of fonts.
- Avoid writing long paragraphs, the CV should be short, brief, and no more than two to three sheets.