Electric cars They are cars that use an electric motor to drive them, as the engine is powered by batteries and these batteries are charged a
They are cars that use an electric motor to drive them, as the engine is powered by batteries and these batteries are charged at stations, and these cars do not produce any harmful emissions to the environment, as electric cars have preceded cars that run on diesel and gasoline for many years.
Between 1832 and 1839 it was invented Scottish inventor Robert Anderson’s first electric vehicle, which made this type of car successful until 1913 when an American car company invented the electrical principle in internal combustion engines, which led to the demise of electric cars, and later the cars were developed Electrically powered, as the ownership of these cars increased from 1,607 cars in 1992 to 55,852 cars in 2004.
How electric cars work
Electric cars are similar to traditional cars in terms of the external appearance and the presence of similar bodies and interior designs, but this type of electric car differs in terms of the basic parts which are the energy storage unit, the control unit and the drive unit, and the energy is usually stored in a sophisticated battery.
The most common are the large size chemical battery, and the control unit is the basis of these cars where they regulate the operation and drive of the vehicle in addition to converting the alternating current into DC power, as the drive unit converts this energy into physical movement to act as an electromotive engine J.
These cars differ from each other and the difference is in terms of the three main components, for example the electric motor in the car can be from the rear instead of being at the front, as can be many electric motors, and the energy may be stored in huge lithium ion batteries or lead acid batteries.
Driving a plug-in electric car is exciting – offering instantaneous torque and quiet acceleration. Electric vehicles also are fun and practical so if you think one dat to lease such a nice car just take a look to ( personal electric car leasing ) which offer huge resources of that.
Electric car features
Regarding of the rapid development of the auto industry and the production of environmentally friendly cars that work on electricity instead of petroleum derivatives, cars that work on electricity have been produced, as electric cars have many advantages and this is what distinguishes them from other traditional cars, and in what follows are some of these features:
· Electric car charging : The electric car can be charged at home without having to go to the gas station or the charging stations for these cars.
· The distance covered by a single charge : where the new electric car can travel 200 kilometers per charge, and some hybrid cars can travel from 40-80 km on electricity, and the distance covered by the electric car depends on the size of the battery, the weight of the car, the temperature in addition to the driving style.
· The cost of charging the electric car : The cost of charging the electric car at charging stations is less than the cost of gasoline cars, as the average annual charge of the electric car is $ 530, while the average fuel filling is approximately 2,500 dollars a year.
· No emissions from the exhaust pipe: No carbon dioxide or nitrogen oxide emissions while driving. Nothing but the joy of pure freedom – without the environment paying the price.
Benefits of electric cars
Electric cars have some features that distinguish them from their counterparts from other cars, and they are as follows:
· Environment friendly; electric cars do not produce harmful emissions.
· Very economical: compared to other types of cars
· The ability to recycle used batteries to store energy in electric cars
· The electric car engines have strong and immediate torque, in addition to smooth and quiet acceleration.
· Possibility to ship naturally at home.
· Availability of the fast charging feature, as the car can be fully charged, within about 30 minutes.
· Quiet, no noise.
Are electric cars damages less than normal?
The idea of protecting the environment drives many people to buy electric cars, but is this true?
Environmentally friendly electric cars do not emit harmful gases, they are easy to operate and do not make noises.
And the governments of many countries encourage their citizens to switch to the electric car hitting two birds with one stone. On the one hand, they help achieve the goals of countries by reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and they also reduce pollution rates in cities. for that many businessmen from all over the world prefer business electric car leasing as best transportation choice for running their business.
To make your life truly clean and green, you can sign up for Good Energy’s 100% renewable electricity, so the energy going into your EV comes just from sunshine, wind and rain. That means there’ve been no emissions in the generation of this energy, and there’ll be no emissions from your electric car either – a real no brainer!